Israeli settler violence in the West Bank has increasingly targeted Areas A and B, with nearly two-thirds of incidents in 2026 occurring in zones designated for Palestinian self-rule, according to Yesh Din. The group said attacks in Area B now account for 55% of violent incidents, up from 25% last year, while Area C attacks fell from 67% to 37%.
At least 12 Palestinians were injured Thursday in a settler attack between al-Mughayyir and Abu Falah northeast of Ramallah, where settlers overturned a vehicle and Israeli bulldozers uprooted olive trees. U.S. Ambassador Mike Huckabee warned Washington may sanction settlers involved in the ongoing siege of homes in Qusra, now in its twelfth day.
The pace of violence—roughly 190 attacks per month in early 2026—puts the territory on track for over 2,000 incidents by year-end. Attacks on healthcare workers surged to 37 in July, up from eight in June, the WHO said.